1. That time she didn’t have a partner, so she danced on her own.
Because if the Queen wants to dance, she’ll dance.
2. When she proved that she’s still got it half a century later.
3. When QUEEN ELIZABETH herself was excited to meet her.
Takes a queen to know a queen.
5. That time Walt Disney put an entire movie on hold for her.
Oh Walt, what would the world be like if you hadn’t?
6. When she delivered the perfect amount of sass.
Nobody doubts Dame Julie Andrews. NOBODY.
8. When she was entirely confident in her identity as the one and only Mary Poppins.
You get up there and show them how it’s really done.
9. That time she was so done with everyone’s shit, but was still perfect in every way.
Now that takes skill.
10. That time she wore a tux better than any man ever could.
SLAY JULIE, SLAY.
11. When she mattress surfed with style and grace.
She could teach Kelly Slater a thing or two.
12. When she showed us she has the vocabulary of a sailor.
And you felt closer to her than you ever have.
13. When she sang with the voice of an angel.
This must be what heaven sounds like.
14. When she looked FLAWLESS in Vanity Fair.
How do you solve a problem like Maria? You don’t because she’s perfect.