The line between genius and lazy is a surprisingly thin one. This group of individuals really know how to think outside the box (sometimes literally!) and make life a little easier for themselves. Seems pretty smart to me. It’s like all those life hacks you see on Pinterest. These ideas will still get your problems solved…and it’ll be way more hilarious! I’m definitely inspired.
1. Whoever made this amazing jack-o-lantern.
2. No idea why his friend is so embarrassed. This guy is genius!
3. How else are you gonna get a nice even tan and stay refreshed?
4. Solve all your reading-while-lazy problems with these glasses.
5. Because putting your socks on is, y’know, really difficult.
6. This bird is a lazy expert.
7. We’ve all been this lazy person.
8. These dog owners learned figured out how (less than) helpful their pup was while making the bed.
9. Talking on the phone can be so exhausting.
10. This guy is very organized in his laziness.
11. No time to wash a dish when you’re thirsty.
12. …or a plate when you’re hungry.
13. Sometimes laziness is about thinking outside the box.
14. This is maybe not the safest time saving option.
15. Cooking prep: pan, spatula, chair.
16. Moving the extra few inches to actually touch the iPod would require Superman strength.
17. This isn’t laziness: it’s a fun new version of Jenga!
18. …the loser of that game is still the winner for taking trash out like a champ.
19. These people should be banned from the theater. Actually, banned from all theaters.
20. This is just really prepared and helpful.
21. It’s unsafe to open your car door while pumping gas, right?
22. Sometimes you just need a change of perspective.
23. Sleeping on a bare bed is more comfortable anyway. You can just vacuum the mattress later.
24. You’re not afraid of the dark, but you are lazy.
25. Cheaper than a canoe!
26. No Hoveround necessary for this guy.
H/T: BuzzFeed. Now that’s how you get things done! Just be sure to not be lazy about sharing the LOLs with your friends.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/lazy-people/
Sibling rivalry is very serious business — and no one is taking it more seriously than this little girl.Â Unfortunately, her hilariously elaborate plansÂ were foiled when her parents discovered the unusual to-do list in her notebook. I would probably be disturbedÂ if I wasn’t laughing so much.
Pink carpet and hammering everything he loves.Â Now this is a girl with her priorities in order.
Share with your friends and siblings below!
Read more: http://viralnova.com/ethans-gone-list/
Pregnancy comes with a lot of little problems: the clothes that don’t fit, the odd food that you crave odder hours and frequent bathroom breaks are just the tip of the belly bump. As any mom will tell you, bringing new life into the world is amazing and terrible all at the same time.
Especially when it comes to holidays. With Halloween coming up, pregnancy can get in the way of finding the perfect costume. But for these ladies, it was an opportunity to get creative. Some got a bit more, um, creative than others. Take a look!
11.) Unicorn and Baby Unicorn
17.) Housewife and Milkman
19.) Beach Babe and Volley Ball
20.) THE SCARIEST WITCH EVER
Hopefully some of these costume choices aren’t hereditary. Yikes.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/halloween-pregnancy/
The first step in re-creating Pinterest treats is failure.
1. The person who made these cupcake pops that actually look more like extra-sad Pierrots instead of Mrs. Potts.
2. The person who got stuck with a bunch of scary demon-looking snowman cookies.
3. The person who tried to create this owl cupcake pop but instead got a chewed piece of gum pop (?).
4. The person who made these stomach-shaped Valentine’s Day pancakes.
5. The person who learned that if not executed correctly, snowmen Rice Krispie treats look more like pieces of coral…
6. …or that chocolate beavers can look like poop.
7. The person who realized this ladybug cupcake pop can easily become a squashed-bug-on-the-windshield pop.
8. The person who found out that ice cream cones make a poor substitute for cupcake liners.
9. The person who started out making bear pops and instead got alien pops.
10. The person who learned that mixing a bunch of food coloring actually makes things look tie-dyed…
12. The person who attempted to make this bear pancake and instead got a bear pancake who is definitely part of Fight Club.
13. The person who made Grumpy Cat into Debbie Downer Cat.
14. The person who tried to create a sun cupcake and instead got some trippy sunflowers.
15. This person who tried to make these inspired deviled eggs — which ended up looking like microwaved Peeps.
16. This person who created a cookie that resembled a roadkill reindeer.
17. This person who gave us a glimpse into what it would look like if Olaf slowly melted away.
18. The person who created this clearly high-on-meth rabbit pancake.
19. And finally, this person who probably traumatized some kid by giving them a birthday cake that looks like the decomposing corpse of a Minion.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/19-people-who-prove-that-pinterest-recipes-are-a-lie