Planet Hoth creature cake toppers included.
1. Meet Jennifer and Joshua.
They got married at loftSeven in Los Angeles.
2. Jennifer is a hardcore Star Wars fanatic.
“I knew I had to incorporate my fandom into some of the wedding details,” Jennifer told Green Wedding Shoes.
3. So the couple had Stormtroopers escort them to their wedding.
“The cherry on top for both of us was getting Stormtroopers from the 501st Legion to be a part of the wedding,” she said. “It was an absolute dream come true!”
4. The bride wore this Stormtrooper-inspired belt to the reception.
6. The couple had Star Wars books set out for friends and family to sign.
Because now you have another excuse to have multiple copies at home.
7. The seating cards listed tables with names like Droid and Rebel.
Also Scout Trooper, Grand Moff, and Mandalorian.
9. The bride’s and groom’s chairs were on point.
We’re hoping they said “I love you” and “I know” instead of “I do.”
10. And their cake had Wampa and Tauntaun toppers.
AT-AT walker, X-wing, and Millennium falcon confections finished off the dessert spread. And those Wampas are legit.
11. Jennifer’s dad even dressed up as Darth Vader for their dance.
Complete with Darth-style breathing and Star Wars sound effects!
12. And the newlyweds lorded over the dance floor with light sabers in hand.
“This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.”
For more photos, check out Green Wedding Shoes.