Best actress and totally babely.
1. Let’s talk about America’s most enduring national treasure: Meryl Streep.
2. She’s amazing now, but she was also a mega-babe in the ’70s and ’80s.
3. Just look at her in this purple-on-purple-on-cowboy boots ensemble.
Hells yes to wearing pastel overalls.
4. Annd here she is just chilling with fellow cool as hell ’80s It Girl Diane Keaton.
5. But that’s not all. Here she is reading some feminist lit, planning her world domination or whatever.
(Actually she’s apparently rehearsing a Shakespeare in the Park production of The Taming of the Shrew.)
6. Somehow pulling off the most intense patchwork blazer ever.
7. Just bringing some homemade cookies or kugel to the party.
With her hubby Donald Gummer, nbd.
8. Enjoying a romantic embrace from Dennis Quaid in Postcards from the Edge.
9. Proving she can pull off the Dorothy Hammill.
10. And also a wild head of curly locks.
11. Here she is giving bunny ears to frickin’ Shirley MacLaine.
13. Proving she is a flawless goddess.
14. And proving she is a flawless goddess who can also walk around with a baby Henry Gummer strapped to her.
15. Did ’80s Meryl Streep ride the subway? Yes, she did.
And OMG, the NYC subway in the ’80s was terrifying.